Oh My Sunflowers!

Today, I am proud to show you my Sunflowers! 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
 Good morning, Sunshine!
Every morning before I leave the house I take a few minutes to appreciate the beautiful sunflowers at my garden. This huge one bloomed in a perfect circle during the CNY. All of us took turns to pose with this blooming beauty.

Can you imagine, it's as huge as my face! 

This was the second bloom. It wasn't as huge as the first one. But it's in a perfect circle too.


#Justforlaughs #Buatlawak

A girlfriend even gave me the idea and suggested I put a plate by its side to compare its size. Which I willingly did. Just for laughs. Kelakar, right?


Over the last few months, some of my FB friends were captivated by the sunflowers my mom planted and have wanted some seeds. Some friends are already awaiting for me to harvest the dried buds. So from one huge stalk it now expanded and grew up to with 5 buds. 

Couldn't be happier to see little Miss Sunshine blooms more beautiful babies. In fact, this started off as a mini pot given a our neighbour. And now look at how this baby grew!
Along my street, there were a few other neighbours who also grew their own sunflowers, all from the same source!
Wait till you take a walk along my street! At least 4 other houses have sunflowers in their garden. What a lovely sight!

Comments

Popular Posts