Tried and Tested: Jurlique's Harmonizing Herbal Recovery Facial Treatment

I checked in to Jurlique's new concept store at Starling Mall over the weekend to check out their latest Christmas Facial Treatment, the Harmonizing Herbal Recovery Facial Treatment.

It's time to let my skin glow with perfection with
Jurlique's Harmonizing Herbal Recovery Facial Treatment and just in time for Christmas where I have tons of gatherings and reunions. Time to indulge in some pampering and relaxation.
 There are a total of 3 treatment rooms at Jurlique's Concept Store at Starling Mall. 
The facial treatment room is spacious, cosy, neat and tidy. I love that blown up wall poster of a rose 🌹. Afterall Rose is one of their signature ingredients in some of Jurlique's products.
I was given a simple robe to change. The beauty therapist, Angel began cleaning my face with the Jurlique's Replenishing Cleansing Lotion and exfoliated my skin with a gentle Daily Exfoliating Cream that is not harsh on my skin.
Can you see the flakes of dead skin cells that falls out?
Thereafter she inspected my skin to determine my skin type and sensitively before embarking on extraction on my nose, forehead and cheeks. Once the extraction is done (which is bearable for me), she proceeded with the use of this machine with an ultrasound system to help penetrate the products deep into my skin for a better absorption.



Ultrasound machine with a flat tip was used to penetrate the Herbal Recovery Serum and give my skin a boost. It's started off as warm and over time I can feel a slight heat. It does not have any tingling sensation. Jurlique's Herbal Recovery Serum helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, improve elasticity, restore radiance and increase hydration whilst protecting the skin from environmental aggressors

Thereafter, the therapist did some gentle face massage for me with Jurlique's Face Oil. Do note that the Harmonizing Herbal Recovery Facial Treatment's speciality is using Jurlique's Signature Face Oil. The massage was soooooo good. It helps with my blood circulation. Thereafter my cheeks seem red with radiance as the blood flows. 


After the blissful oil massage on my face, I was wrapped up in a mask which has hydrating and whitening benefits. Don't I look like the Mummy?
After a good 20 mins for all the mask benefits to be absorbed to my skin, it was time to remove the mask and viola here's my mask! I could probably recycle this for halloween...nah! Just joking.
From now till end of Dec 2017, customers who are new to Jurlique will get to try this Harmonizing Herbal Recovery Facial Treatment at 50% Off! The usual price is RM380. The entire duration for this facial is 1 hour and 45 minutes and I enjoyed every moment of it!
I know I am in good hands when I choose Jurlique. Thank you,Angel for taking good care of me. You are such an angel 👼 My skin feels softer, more supple, and looks more visibly glowing after the facial.

Follow Jurlique on Facebook for more updates and promotions.



Comments

  1. thanks for sharing! In case you will be in Brooklyn - recommend you to try https://elenbeautystudio.com think that you will be satisfied:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts