S.WINE at Tropicana City Mall

It has been quite a while since I set foot at Tropicana City Mall
While jalan-jalan cari makan, I noticed S.WINE opened its doors here. I have heard so much about this place and I have not gotten the chance to dine at this place. S.Wine's very first outlet is at Publika, hidden inside and tucked away inside Ben's Independent Grocer. 
I jumped for joy when I finally saw a S.Wine in my neighbourhood.
This outlet would be S.Wine's second outlet and it has just opened its doors barely one month according to the restaurant manager.
I would say, it's like dining in a tropical paradise. 
The main attraction here (in terms of ambience) is the likeliness of dining in a mini forest,
surrounded by trees and beautiful arty white chairs. It was a very relaxing ambience indeed.
Looking across from where I sat were proper tables and chairs for diners. 
The overall service here is top notch! As my parents are slightly aged, they do not like to sit on the couches with a low table. The staff were quick to respond setting up a proper table for us to enjoy our very first dining experience at S.Wine. Dad was super impressed!
Their service is excellent. I would rate them 5 Star! 
The other area looks more like a restaurant. And it's fully packed!

 Feels like a picnic in here.

S.Wine serves pork, hence it's not halal.
 Here's a quick look at their menu and pricing. 
It's so wonderful to see unique cakes here too! 
Makes my mouth water already :Þ
Let's talk about their food.
I took my parents here for dinner and we ordered a full slab of BBQ ribs with chips and coleslaw (RM88) 
This was quite a sizable portion enough to feed three of us. 
The meat was tender. But fries was slightly salty.  
Overall I would rate this dish 7/10
We also ordered the roasted potatoes with bacon (RM15)
The bits of bacon is simply aromatic and heavenly.
 
Swine Tropicana City Mall
Lot G39B & G39C
Jalan SS 20/27 Sekyen 20,
47400 Petaling Jaya

Opening Hours: 10am - 10pm
603-7710 0393

Swine Publika
Lot 1A 83-95, Level UG1,
Publika, Solaris Dutamas

Opening Hours: 11am - 10pm
603-62052019

More details on their facebook page

Comments

Popular Posts