The Oscars 2015

It was a night of glitz and glamour and celebrities getting together. 
It was the night for the OSCARS 2015. Did you catch it?
The stage was set in an amazing manner and was super spectacular.
Everyone was dressed to the nines.
Here are my favourite looks for the night.
Which is yours?


I just love Scarlet's statement necklace. It makes her stand out from the crowd with that one of a kind accessory. Such style and elegance.


I also love Meryl Streep's chic and timeless fashion sense. 
She wears Lanvin. She dresses her age and her look is simple yet elegant.

I just can't get enough of good girl Reese Witherspoon. 
Love her simple yet elegant dress in B&W. 
The cutting suits her frame well and I love the draped shoulders.


Congrats to Julianne Moore for winning the best actress at the 2015 Oscars
She looks stunning and simply gorgeous in this dress.


And also Congrats to Eddie Redmayne for winning the best actor for his portrayal of Stephen Hawking, the world's renowned physicist and his struggle with ALS  
in The Theory of  Everything

And my jaw dropped when I heard Lady Gaga sang the Sound Of Music.
Never heard nor seen this side of her. She nailed it perfectly.


Overall, I loved Neil Patrick Harris as a host who opened the show with a fantastic musical showcase. It was one of a kind. But let's see what others have to say.


I was so thrilled to be able to catch it on HBO ASIA via Astro last night.
So which was your favourite Oscar moment?

You can also win a trip to witness the Oscars (Red Carpet event) in Feb 2016 next year at Los Angeles, California.

The prize is this. 
My mouth watering already. 
Hope to win one of the 7 pairs so that I can fly there next year. 
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.
It will be an experience of a lifetime!

Note that you will be competing with people from Hong Kong, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Malaysia to score a seat.

For more details check out  HBO ASIA's Facebook Page
or join the contest here
Contest ends 8th March 2015















Comments

  1. Wah sangat seronok tapi celebrity chef tu nampaknya ke let it go let it go la ye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts