My Home DIY Session with L’Oreal Professionnel's HairChalk

Firstly, thank you L'Oreal Professionnel for sending this 
gorgeous HairChalk colour in Blue Ocean Cruise to me



Introducing the 1st Make up for Hair.

HairChalk is the latest hair beauty trend. 

My very first HairChalk Experience and  I'm so egg-cited! 
Can't wait to get started.



Style options to have it at hair ends or at the tip of your fringe.

Braid it in colour

Giving my hair some love and colour!
Adding a tinge of colour to my really dark black hair and bringing it to life!

I have really dark black hair and the blue stands out!



My hair in the bright sunlight. You can see the blue is really quite vibrant.



Change your hair colour at any time you want. Now you can with L'Oreal Professionnel's HairChalk. The latest innovation to add some colour to your hair.

Washes out easily with shampoo and gradually fades after 3-4 shampoos.
There's no need to bleach to achieve the colour you desire.




Secure the colour with L'Oreal Professionnel's Mythic Oil for a longer lasting effect!
With L'Oreal Professionnel's HairChalk, I can now add a tinge of colour to my hair easily in 5-10 min's at home! 


How do you love my new hair colour?




VIEW TUTORIAL VIDEO here



Available in 5 trendy and fashionable colours. 
First Date Violet, Sweet Sixteen Pink, Blue Ocean Cruise, Coral Sunset and Garden Party.


Picture credit: Loreal Professionnel's Facebook


You can also get it done at your nearest L'Oreal Professionnel Hair Salons.
L'Oreal Professionnel's HairChalk retails at RM50 per tube of 50ml.

Here's another quickie tutorial video that you can get it done at your favourite L'Oreal Professionnel Hair Salons or simply at the convenience at your home, just like what I did! It's easy as ABC. 

Watch it here

Happy experimenting, guys. 
Don't be afraid and give it your all! 
Afterall, it washes off easily in 3-4 washes.

For it to last longer, coat it with  L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil.





L'Oreal Professionnel  Hairchalk is now my favourite fashion accessory to add a tinge of playfulness to my day's trip to work or outing with friends. 





Let me surprise my bosses and clients this week with this new hair colour. 
Ooh! I just can't wait to see the look on their faces. 
Hehehehe *rubbing hands together cheekily :Þ 


DAY 1




DAY 2 
Blue is still vivid after my very first wash


 DAY 3
After my third shampoo it is still visible.



For more info, about HairChalk please visit L'Oreal Professionnel Malaysia
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lorealprofessionnel.my
Website: http://www.lorealprofessionnel.com/
Instagram: @lorealprofessionnelmy

Comments

  1. wow really nice, suit you too :D

    sherrygo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've always wanted a way to add colour to my hair without going for a damaging bleach. These look good but I don't know if I will be able to do a decent job of it myself but you make it sound really easy, Choy Peng. The blue does look good against your black hair. I would love some hot pink bits ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have some left. If I see u at the next event you can take it home to try. I can pinjam u the tools.

      Delete
    2. Aw, thanks, Choy Peng, you don't have to ;) Not sure when we meet but no Butterfly events for me yet...still only doing the online chapters when and where possible.

      Delete
  3. gorgeous HairChalk colour in Blue Ocean Cruise to me ... bluehairdyeloreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts